Video Testimonial Terms and Conditions
- Ownership of Testimonials Upon submitting your Testimonial, you hereby assign to Jurlique all of your rights, title and interest in and to your Testimonial, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein, with full authority to copyright, reproduce, publish, make derivative works of, or otherwise use, in any manner and via any form of media that Jurlique deems appropriate, for any purpose, throughout the world, all or any part of your Testimonial.
- Testimonial Release By submitting a Testimonial, you agree that Jurlique may use and publish your name, voice, photograph, drawing or other likenesses of you and any descriptive, biographical or other written materials you provide, and all associated rights of personality or publicity, in any manner Jurlique may deem appropriate in connection with its use of your Testimonial. You agree that you are not entitled to any financial compensation for use of your Testimonial. You agree that Jurlique -may use your Testimonial with or without your name or with a fictitious name, and may make reasonable edits or alterations to your Testimonial, provided that the meaning of your comments and statements is not substantially changed. You hereby waive any right of approval with respect to use of your Testimonial and any materials created by Jurlique in connection with your Testimonial, and you hereby release and agree to hold harmless Jurlique, its agents, employees and assigns, and anyone authorized by any of them, from any and all claims, rights, demands, damages, actions or liability which you, your heirs, executors, administrators or assigns, may have in connection with such use, the resulting advertising, or these Testimonial Terms and Conditions. You understand that Jurlique has no obligation to use your Testimonial, and may elect to use or not to use your Testimonial (or any derivative work created from your Testimonial) in Jurlique’s sole discretion.
- Representations and Warranties(a) You represent and affirm that: (i) you, and only you made your Testimonial voluntarily; (ii) it contains your own opinion; (iii) it is based on your own experience(s) with Jurlique or one of its partners, clients and/or its services; (iv) and it is true and correct to the best of your knowledge. You represent and affirm that you will contact Jurlique in writing addressed to Jurlique if at any time your opinion about Jurlique or its services, as expressed in your Testimonial, should change and you wish to retract your Testimonial. You represent and affirm that your beliefs were not influenced in any manner and that, other than as expressed in these Testimonial Terms and Conditions, you have not received nor have been promised anything of value in exchange for making your Testimonial. You further represent and affirm that the facts stated about you in your Testimonial are substantially true and accurate, and that neither you nor any member of your family is an employee of Jurlique.
(b) You represent and warrant that you are the original creator of your Testimonial and that your Testimonial does not:(i) infringe any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person or company; (ii) contain defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material; (iii) violate the privacy of any individual; (iv) disparage or otherwise refer to any other company, product, or service; or (v) contain any malicious code or other technical means of impairing, damaging, or obtaining unauthorized access to any computer or computer system. You further represent and warrant that these Testimonial Terms and Conditions and your compliance with them, do not in any way conflict with any existing commitments on your part; and that you have the full right to enter into this agreement without violating the legal or equitable rights of any third party.
- IndemnityYou agree to indemnity and defend Jurlique against any and all claims by third parties arising out of or in connection with your Testimonial, except to the extent such claims arise from Jurlique’s editing or alteration of your Testimonial. The foregoing indemnification obligation is in addition to your indemnification obligations under the Site User Terms and Conditions.
- Video Service Jurlique can engage with any 3rd party provider in connection with accepting, storing, processing, posting, and using video Testimonials.